Friday, July 13, 2012

(Entry 4) The SnowShoe14 - What it will hopefully look like when she is complete.

Shhh, don't tell anyone, I stole this image from gaboats<dot>com to show everyone what the boat should look like when I'm complete.  I guess you can call it a sneak-peak, a preview, or whatever you're in the mood for today.  I would like my readers to have an idea of what is going on, as a bunch of pictures of my garage don't seem to look anything like a boat, weird.  So there it is, I just hope mine turns out,  and I can show it off like this person is doing.  If all goes well, at the end of this I'll be proudly holding my boat high above my head to show it off like a trophy.  If it doesn't go so well, I'll probably be at the bottom of the lake somewhere as musky bait.  If I manage to escape with my life, the boat will be tossed by the side of the beach and I will set'er on fire!  Oh ya...Roast some marshmallows on that b__c_ and dry my clothes after spending a day in the water with my non-floating boat.  Tune in next time folks.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment